CURRENT CULTURE UC DB 32XXL 13
$10,660.00 Inc. GST
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
UC DOUBLE BARREL XXL13 Systems – 32 Sites
|System Dimensions||3.91m x 8.39m|
The Under Current® system is the world’s only recirculating water culture hydroponic system to feature our patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method.
- 4 rows
- 13 gal (49L) modules
- 40″ (102cm) Centers
- 16, 24, or 32 sites
- 4-6 Weeks Veg Time
- 5-6′ Plants
Sub-Current Culture® (SCC) technology utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate highly oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone. This continuous fluid motion supercharges the nutrients with dissolved oxygen, creating hyper-aerobic conditions perfect for explosive plant growth. Constant 24/7 nutrient circulation ensures pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
Our unique water culture application is unprecedented in layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current® consistently delivers awe-inspiring yields for any sized application, from hobby to commercial greenhouse.
2019 Under Current® Updates
- CCH2O Multi Mod – The Most Versatile Hydroponic Growth Module Available. Recessed Drain Well for Full System Drain. Raised Body for Thermal Cooling. Greenhouse Grade Heavy-Duty Construction. Water Level Marks and Smooth Interior for Easy Cleaning.
- CCH2O Add Back Kit – Easily Add Back Nutrients and pH Adjusters to Your System Without Shocking Plants.
- High-Flow Aeration Manifold – Even Distribution with More Air to Plants. Clean & Organized.
- Air Pump Bank with CCH2O Air Flow Regulator – Easily Calibrate and Standardize Aeration Rates. Removes Air Pumps From Grow Space.
- 5.5” CCH2O Lids & Net Pots – Less Media. Easily Transfer Plants from Veg to Bloom.
- Wider Center Aisle, 1” Return Hose & Bottom Drain Manifold – More Room Between Rows. High-Flow Circulation. Lower Volume to Prime Pump.
- UC Drain Out Kit – Utilizes the CCH2O Drop Tee to Connect the Multi Mod Growth Modules. Provides A Centralized Point for Evacuation When Performing a Full System Drain.
The XXL13 system is designed to deliver prolific yields
UCDB16XXL13 16 3.91m x 4.33m
UCDB24XXL13 24 3.91. x 6.36m
UCDB32XXL13 32 3.91m x 8.39m