BLUELAB PH CONTROLLER
$1,134.10 Inc. GST
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Bluelab pH Controller is precisely engineered to reduce fluctuations in your pH. This will help to stabilise nutrient uptake and ensure more consistent growth from your crops. The pH Controller uses powerful peristaltic pumps to precisely dose your reservoir with an acid or alkaline solution.
pH can fluctuate for a variety of reasons (nutrient stability, recirculating hydroponic systems, aeration displacing hydrogen in a reservoir etc.) but production crops growth is always best when the pH is stable. Adding the pH Controller to your hydroponic system will ensure that your plants are using the nutrient efficiently and help improve your growroom economy.
The Controller gives you hands-free monitoring and dosing of solution pH levels. Simple.
- Automatic control and monitoring of system pH with reservoirs up to 200 US gal / 760 L
- Plant-safe green back lit LCD with adjustable brightness
- Large, easy to read displays
- Easy to navigate menu to program and adjust settings
- Simple push button pH calibration with on screen guide
- Flashing high / low alarm with control lockouts
- Dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing
- Auto resume dosing on restart after power loss
- Water resistant, wall mount design
- 13 foot (4 meter) acid/alkali resistant dosing tube supplied
- Use with undiluted Bluelab pH Up or Down
- International power supply
- Replaceable double junction pH probe
- Separate Bluelab Temperature Probe (for pH ATC)
- Replaceable peristaltic pump and tubes
Ensuring your pH is correct allows for your crop to uptake nutrients efficiently. Without monitoring your pH and EC levels, you’re essentially growing blind. pH and EC measurement are basic tools on the belt of a hydroponic farmer.
pH is a measurement of the acidity or alkalinity of an aqueous solution and should always be monitored in hydroponic/aquaponic cultivations to ensure that your plants are able to uptake nutrients effectively. EC is a measurement of the conductivity of water, or the amount of dissolved mineral nutrients in a solution.
Bluelab tools are convenient and accurate for home or commercial growers!
Bluelab is a New Zealand based manufacturer that is globally recognised. They have been engineering water measuring technology for over 30 years!
|207 × 107 × 196 cm