Bluelab PH Probe Inline
$238.00 Inc. GST
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Measure pH directly in your nutrient line
Create the optimal conditions for nutrient uptake
All plants need a balanced diet of nutrients in order to thrive. However, your plants will only be able to access these nutrients if the nutrient solution is within a particular pH range.
From a water chemistry perspective, pH (potential Hydrogen) plays a critical role in making nutrients soluble so that they can be absorbed by your plants. When your nutrient solution becomes too acidic or too alkaline, your plants won’t be able to access the nutrients they need.
Create the optimal conditions for nutrient uptake by measuring pH directly in your nutrient line to ensure that this is always within the optimal range.
- Double-junction probe reduces reference contamination, extending longevity
- 3/4” NPT thread fits inline mounting; use with 1” adapter
- Fully waterproof – not just water resistant
- Pressure rating of 7 bar pressure or 100 psi to withstand line pressure and turbulence
- Liquid flow naturally cleans the flat pH measurement surface
- Adapted internal structure for mounting in any direction
- 2-metre cable for measuring in hard-to-reach locations
- Fast sensor response ensures quick and accurate measurements
- Effective in solutions of 0.2 EC and above