NISAKU HORI-HORI KNIFE with HOLSTER NO.6510
$99.00 Inc. GST
The Nisaku Japanese Stainless Steel Weeding Knife boasts both straight and serrated edges that’s useful for dividing plants, planting bulbs, flowers and herbs, digging out weeds, removing rocks, cutting through roots and so much more! A comfortable wooden handle allows for a good grip for all-day digging, and ensures you push into the soil with more control.
- Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel, the Nisaku Stainless Steel Weeding Knife features both serrated and straight edge blades, and is a fantastic gardening, landscaping, and camping tool
- Self locking waterproof sheath with built in belt / pocket clip
- Hangs neatly on your peg rack for a tidy shed or work bench
- Inch markings on the Japanese stainless steel blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth
- Improved Handle for better grip
- Made in Japan. Authentic Nisaku/Tomita Manufacturing.
DIMENSIONS (Tool only. Measured without sheath.)
|Blade||18.5cm (L) x 4cm (W)|
|Handle||15cm (L) x 3.5cm (W) x 2cm (H)|
|Dimensions||37 × 7.5 × 6 cm|